Join us — LIVE Wednesday, 2 April — at 9pm Eastern (6pm Pacific) on SiriusXM Patriot Channel 125 & the David Webb Show! This is our 10th installment of the “12 Virtues of Leadership” series and tonight we feature the virtue of “Grace.”
Join us on the air by calling into the show at 866-957-2874. You can also follow along on Twitter @GenLeadBlog and @davidwebbshow with hashtags: #GeneralLeadership #Grace. We look forward to sharing with you!
Our lineup of exciting guests tonight include Military Spouses:
In keeping with this month’s theme, we will showcase “Selfless Service” through true American-heros, the military spouse.
- General Leadership Associate Curator, Catie Hargrove
- Catie is a Senior Program Manager with the Partnership For Public Service, a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that works to revitalize our federal government by inspiring a new generation to serve and by transforming the way government works. She is also a military spouse to her hero-husband, Grant, currently serving in the Washington, DC metro-area.
- Stacy Fritz
- A college-sweetheart (& former–some might say “current!“–boss), Stacy (Twitter: @fritzsa69) is the wife of GeneralLeadership.com’s Associate Curator, Lt Col Matthew Fritz, who has been deployed to Kabul Afghanistan since August 2013. An educator by trade, Stacy currently cares for their two children, Taylor and Matthew II in Tehachapi, CA.
- Susan Mundie
- Susan is a Proposal Production Manager for Quarterline, Inc and for 22 years has been the steadfast wingman to Colonel Bruce Mundie. A Nebraska native, she has endured numerous overseas and stateside moves, and still remains the bedrock for the Mundie family who current call Fairfax, Virginia home.
- 1Lt Justin Colby
- Justin is an active-duty Air Force helicopter pilot assigned to the 1st Helicopter Squadron at Joint-Base Andrews, MD. He was an Air Force Academy classmate-turned-husband to 1Lt Jessica Colby, currently serving a 1-year deployment as the Chief of Public Affairs for the 438th Air Expeditionary Wing in Afghanistan.
- Meg Lumpkin
- As a former Air Force “brat” and spouse of a Command Chief Master Sergeant, Meg Lumpkin has a nearly four-decade long association with the military, including more than 15 years overseas. She currently lives in Colorado Springs while her husband serves a 12-month tour in Afghanistan. They have three adult children, including an Air Force Senior Airman, and two grand children.
- Morgan Arnold
- Morgan joined the Air Force team in 2004 when she married Capt Earl Arnold (Twitter: @EarlArnold22), a C-130 pilot turned Cessna 208 Instructor deployed to Afghanistan since July 2013. Half way through the 12 month deployment, she gave birth to Eleanor, the youngest sister to Ava (7) and Deacon (4). Morgan hails from Bellevue, Nebraska, and utilizes her Interior Design Degree in Abilene, TX.
- Tanya Rowell
- High-school sweetheart and 23-year bride of Colonel William Rowell (Twitter: @WmRowell), the current Vice-Commander of NATO Air Training Command-Afghanistan. She bid her husband farewell in January 2013 and remains an inspiration for his military service.
Join us tonight for a great show with inspiring conversation about leadership & selfless service that can be applied at home, in business, and in life!