We would like to hear from you! Please send us your story of 1,500 words or less describing how you are leading the change you want to see in your surroundings. We may feature your story in future efforts.
Some General Rules of Engagement:
Please do not send us any book manuscripts, unless through a literary agent, as these will be automatically discarded.
We do not send rejection letters.
If you have submitted a story to us and your contact information has changed please e-mail us at Support@GeneralLeadership.com. Include your first name, last name and your new contact information. Please include the e-mail address that you used with us before, as that is the only way we can find you in our system. If you have had a story published in one of our books, please give us the name of the story and the name of book in which the story appeared. If we have published more than one of your stories, please tell us the most recent one.
1. We are no longer able to accept or consider any submissions sent by fax or postal mail. Please know that the only way to submit your stories or poems to us is via email to Support@GeneralLeadership.com. Responses usually take several days to receive.
2. Stories and poems must be non-fiction and should be no longer than 1,500 words.
3. No anonymous, author unknown or “as told to” submissions, please.
4. We prefer that you submit your stories only once.
5. Be sure to keep a copy of the stories and/or poems that you submit to us. Please do not contact us and ask us to send you a copy of anything you have previously submitted. We are unable to do that.
6. Please submit only stories or poems that have not been previously published. The only exception to this is if your work has only been published in a small local publication with limited circulation.
7. All submissions become property of GeneralLeadership.com and it’s curators and are subject to editing and reproduction. You will not be compensated for your stories, but may receive items of nominal value as a gift for your submission.
8. It is our policy to keep your personal information strictly confidential. It will NOT be sold, traded or used for any other purpose than to communicate with you regarding your submission.