The General Leadership Foundation facilitates active conversations between You and America’s most trusted leaders to inspire positive change!
The General Leadership Foundation is a private, nonprofit, tax-exempt, publicly supported organization under Sections 501 (c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Service Code, incorporated & registered in Virginia.
We Believe Leadership is a Choice!
We Believe Experience Promotes Growth!
We Believe Example Influences Change!
Serving Others by being Responsible
Sharing Generously by being Humble
Walking the Talk by being Accountable
- Catie Hargrove, President
- Jean Michel, Vice President
- George Fritz, Treasurer
- Douglas VanWiggeren, Secretary
- John Michel
- Matthew Fritz
- Garth Sanginiti
Board of Advisors:
Answers To Important Questions You Might Have:
- To be clear, General Leadership is privately operated and is designed to provide leadership perspective and conversation on character and integrity from senior military leaders. Neither The General Leadership Foundation, nor GeneralLeadership.com, operates as a partisan political advocate or activity, nor do our curators and authors participate with the Foundation or site in such capacity. Our collective activities are not directed at the success or failure of a political party, partisan political candidate, campaign, group or cause nor do we solicit or fundraise for such activities.
- The images depicted and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and contributors and do not represent those of any agency of the United States Government, expressly including, but not limited to, the Department of Defense, the United States Army, the United States Navy, the United States Marine Corps, the United States Coast Guard, or the United States Air Force. The site is not designed, authorized, sanctioned, or affiliated, by or with, any agency of the United States Government, expressly including, but not limited to, the Department of Defense, the United States Army, the United States Navy, the United States Marine Corps, the United States Coast Guard, or the United States Air Force. The opinions of the authors and commentators are theirs and theirs alone.
- The curators and owners of General Leadership do not assume any responsibility for the opinions of posts or comments they did not personally write. Opinions are based upon personal experiences and knowledge. The views of the authors do not necessarily reflect the views of the owners/administrators of General Leadership and remain the intellectual property of the individual author. Additionally, Owners/Administrator/Authors are not responsible for the content of others–especially comments which may be left by readers. Such comments collected from readers are not endorsed, nor is endorsement implied, by the General Leadership Foundation, GeneralLeadership.com, it’s curators or authors. General Leadership does not endorse or denounce authors’ opinions.
- GeneralLeadership.com authors and curators participate as individuals in their personal capacities and act exclusively outside the scope of official positions and in a manner not related to official duties. Furthermore, participation in The General Leadership Foundation is not intended to conflict with official duties of active military members. Disclaimers are made in accordance with 5 C.F.R. § 3601.108(a)-(c).
- Users, readers and visitors accept and agree to this disclaimer in the use of any information accessed in this website.