General Leadership’s Team is so much more than blogging and publishing–we’re about action! Our Team is comprised of senior leaders and do’ers engaging at all levels to promote positive change, integrity, and responsible leadership. We believe that experience promotes growth and that example influences change. As such, we are actively engaged in our mission and our world to influence change in a positive manner. The links below highlight just some of the ways members of our Team are engaging where the rubber meets the road–throughout the world and in our community.
- GeneralLeadership Facebook Page
- GeneralLeadership Twitter Page
- Choose2Matter Foundation
- Monthly #GeneralLeadership Hour on The David Webb Show
First Wednesday of each Month – SiriusXM Chan 125 – 9pm EST (6pm PST)
Via the generosity of David Webb and SiriusXM Patriot Channel 125, the #GeneralLeadership hour has been a standard, monthly 1-hour radio broadcast on the first Wednesday of every month at 9pm Eastern on SiriusXM Ch125. The broadcast reaches an audience of millions via SiriusXM Radio, along with a live Twitter “Tweet-cast” which occurs simultaneously with recorded reach in excess of 32 Million impressions. This non-political forum provides an opportunity for GeneralLeadership to share topics centered around character, integrity and leadership, encouraging interaction with both interesting guests and calls from the listening audience.
- Previous Guests
Carly Fiorina (American former business executive and was the Republican nominee for the United States Senate from California in 2010
Drew Dix (Decorated United States military veteran and retired major in the United States Army. He received the Medal of Honor for his actions in the Vietnam War; he was the first enlisted Special Forces soldier to receive the medal.)
Papa Joe Bradford (Youth Leader/advocate and subject of the 2012 biography drama film “Unconditional” )
Ken Wahl (American film and television actor, popular in the 1980s and 1990s, best known for the CBS television crime drama Wiseguy.)
Admiral Jonathan Greenert (Chief of Naval Operations – Four-Star senior military officer of the Department of the Navy)
Gary Sinise (Well-known actor, performer and founder of the Gary Sinise Foundation)
Brigadier General Allen Jamerson (now a GeneralLeadership.com Author) (US Air Force top-cop; Director of Security Forces and Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics, Installations and Mission Support)
Chief Master Sergeant Marty Klukas (Former Command Chief Master Sergeant for Air Combat Command – and a pending GeneralLeadership.com Author)
Mike Kessler (Executive Director and CEO at Young Marines of the Marine Corps League, Inc and a retired Colonel in the Marine Corps)
Major General Todd Bunting (CEO of the Center for American Values)
Spann Cordle (National Disability Advocate/Walmart Associate)
Sue Smith (President, Center for American Values)
Hilary Knight (Professional Hockey Player, Olympic Silver Medalist)
Autumn Letendre (Founder of the Golden Star USA Foundation; Country Music Singer)
Sandy Allnock (Founder and leader of Operation Write Home, supporting nations deployed veterans and their families)
Digit Murphy (Head Coach, Boston Blades Canadian Women’s Hockey League; Head Coach: Brown University)
Military Spouses of Deployed, Active Military Members
- Previous Guests
General Leadership is privately operated and is designed to provide leadership perspective and conversation on character and integrity from senior military leaders. Neither The General Leadership Foundation, nor GeneralLeadership.com, operates as a partisan political advocate or activity, nor do our curators and authors participate with the Foundation or site in such capacity. Our collective activities are not directed at the success or failure of a political party, partisan political candidate, campaign, group or cause nor do we solicit or fundraise for such activities.
- The images depicted and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and contributors and do not represent those of any agency of the United States Government, expressly including, but not limited to, the Department of Defense, the United States Army, the United States Navy, the United States Marine Corps, the United States Coast Guard, or the United States Air Force. The site is not designed, authorized, sanctioned, or affiliated, by or with, any agency of the United States Government, expressly including, but not limited to, the Department of Defense, the United States Army, the United States Navy, the United States Marine Corps, the United States Coast Guard, or the United States Air Force. The opinions of the authors and commentators are theirs and theirs alone.
- The curators and owners of General Leadership do not assume any responsibility for the opinions of posts or comments they did not personally write. Opinions are based upon personal experiences and knowledge. The views of the authors do not necessarily reflect the views of the owners/administrators of General Leadership and remain the intellectual property of the individual author. Additionally, Owners/Administrator/Authors are not responsible for the content of others–especially comments which may be left by readers. Such comments collected from readers are not endorsed, nor is endorsement implied, by the General Leadership Foundation, GeneralLeadership.com, it’s curators or authors. General Leadership does not endorse or denounce authors’ opinions.
- GeneralLeadership.com authors and curators participate as individuals in their personal capacities and act exclusively outside the scope of official positions and in a manner not related to official duties. Furthermore, participation in The General Leadership Foundation is not intended to conflict with official duties of active military members. Disclaimers are made in accordance with 5 C.F.R. § 3601.108(a)-(c).
- Users, readers and visitors accept and agree to this disclaimer in the use of any information accessed in this website.