Every opportunity is unique, every event is different. There is no way your keynote/workshop should be the canned, off-the-shelf speech most speakers repeat. Our Authors are known for their demonstrated leadership experience and their ability to customize and contextualize every presentation – to specifically align with the objectives/theme of your event. The list below represents some examples of the many topics that can be addressed via any of the following venues:
Keynotes/Presentations (up to 90 minutes)
Workshops (2-4 hours)
Author Introductions/Book Signings (time varies per event)
Executive Coaching (time varies per client)
Consulting (varies per topic/client)
Topics May Include:
• Leadership Excellence
• Courageous Communication
• Employee Engagement
• Motivation and satisfaction
• Creating Employee Excellence
• Ethics and Integrity
• Creating Change Agents
• Leading Change
• Imagineering 101
• Working Together Effectively
• Interpersonal Effectiveness
• Presentation Skills
• Making Meetings Work
• Fair Fighting (Negotiation Skills)
If you are interested in contacting one of our guest authors and accomplished military leaders for speaking engagements, please complete the form below and we will facilitate the introduction. As well, if you have another military leader in mind or are not set on one particular leader, you may email us directly at Support@GeneralLeadership.com to discuss how we can work together to make your event spectacular!
If you have more details available at this time, send us a direct email.
In your email, provide as much of the following information as possible:
(street, city, state, and zip)
Your Company or the Title of the Group you Represent
Your Telephone #:
Your E-mail Address:
Requested Date of Appearance:
(If flexible, please include several dates in order of preference.)
Type of Appearance Requested:
(Keynote/Presentation, Workshop, Book Signing, Consulting, Executive Coaching, Other)
(Type and Location of Venue)
Type of Audience:
Number of Presentations:
Book Signing: y/n
(It will be the responsibility of the engaging organization to pay for all travel costs and expenses incurred by the author during the visit. These expenses are in addition to the honorarium.)
Any additional information that might be helpful:
(Such as: outline or schedule of the day(‘s) activities, proximity to the nearest airport or train station, how many books you plan to provide, activities the participants will do to help prepare for the author visit.)
We guarantee that your event will receive rave reviews and more importantly, your participants will be motivated to take themselves to the next level.
Contact us today!
Answers To Important Questions You Might Have:
- To be clear, General Leadership is privately operated and is designed to provide leadership perspective and conversation on character and integrity from senior military leaders. Neither The General Leadership Foundation, nor GeneralLeadership.com, operates as a partisan political advocate or activity, nor do our curators and authors participate with the Foundation or site in such capacity. Our collective activities are not directed at the success or failure of a political party, partisan political candidate, campaign, group or cause nor do we solicit or fundraise for such activities.
- The images depicted and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and contributors and do not represent those of any agency of the United States Government, expressly including, but not limited to, the Department of Defense, the United States Army, the United States Navy, the United States Marine Corps, the United States Coast Guard, or the United States Air Force. The site is not designed, authorized, sanctioned, or affiliated, by or with, any agency of the United States Government, expressly including, but not limited to, the Department of Defense, the United States Army, the United States Navy, the United States Marine Corps, the United States Coast Guard, or the United States Air Force. The opinions of the authors and commentators are theirs and theirs alone.
- The curators and owners of General Leadership do not assume any responsibility for the opinions of posts or comments they did not personally write. Opinions are based upon personal experiences and knowledge. The views of the authors do not necessarily reflect the views of the owners/administrators of General Leadership and remain the intellectual property of the individual author. Additionally, Owners/Administrator/Authors are not responsible for the content of others–especially comments which may be left by readers. Such comments collected from readers are not endorsed, nor is endorsement implied, by the General Leadership Foundation, GeneralLeadership.com, it’s curators or authors. General Leadership does not endorse or denounce authors’ opinions.
- GeneralLeadership.com authors and curators participate as individuals in their personal capacities and act exclusively outside the scope of official positions and in a manner not related to official duties. Furthermore, participation in The General Leadership Foundation is not intended to conflict with official duties of active military members. Disclaimers are made in accordance with 5 C.F.R. § 3601.108(a)-(c).
- Users, readers and visitors accept and agree to this disclaimer in the use of any information accessed in this website.