Without our Permission:
You, the visitor, are free to do the following without our permission:
- Link to our site or any specific post on our site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post.
- Print off our posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2013, GeneralLeadership.com. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.GeneralLeadership.com.”
Not Without our Permission:
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
GeneralLeadership.com does not permit the re-posting of posts on other websites in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so we risk getting penalized ourselves for granting permission….which we do not.
In addition, we don’t allow the translation and publication of our work in other languages. We simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work, as they are the originators of their creative material. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. GeneralLeadership.com cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please email us.
- The images depicted and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and contributors and do not represent those of any agency of the United States Government, expressly including, but not limited to, the Department of Defense, the United States Army, the United States Navy, the United States Marine Corps, the United States Coast Guard, or the United States Air Force. The site is not designed, authorized, sanctioned, or affiliated, by or with, any agency of the United States Government, expressly including, but not limited to, the Department of Defense, the United States Army, the United States Navy, the United States Marine Corps, the United States Coast Guard, or the United States Air Force. The opinions of the authors and commentators are theirs and theirs alone.
- The curators and owners of General Leadership do not assume any responsibility for the opinions of posts or comments they did not personally write. Opinions are based upon personal experiences and knowledge. The views of the authors do not necessarily reflect the views of the owners/administrators of General Leadership and remain the intellectual property of the individual author. Additionally, Owners/Administrator/Authors are not responsible for the content of others–especially comments which may be left by readers. Such comments collected from readers are not endorsed, nor is endorsement implied, by the General Leadership Foundation, GeneralLeadership.com, it’s curators or authors. General Leadership does not endorse or denounce authors’ opinions.
- GeneralLeadership.com authors and curators participate as individuals in their personal capacities and act exclusively outside the scope of official positions and in a manner not related to official duties. Furthermore, participation in The General Leadership Foundation is not intended to conflict with official duties of active military members. Disclaimers are made in accordance with 5 C.F.R. § 3601.108(a)-(c).
- Users, readers and visitors accept and agree to this disclaimer in the use of any information accessed in this website.
The administration and authors of General Leadership reserve the right to moderate any content submitted for any reason including, but not limited to, profanity, personal attacks, and disruptive behavior. Dissenting views are always welcome as long as those views are expressed in a mature fashion. We reserve the right to publish any content submitted to the site but does not make it past spam/moderation filters with contact information provided.